Yogiswari Prajanti, a rising designer from Indonesia. Her design is very unique, colorful and tells a lot about Indonesian life through iconic female illustration characters.
Her career developed since joining APPMI (Association of Indonesian Fashion Entrepreneurs Designers in 2014. Her design at Indonesia Fashion Week with the theme “Painting the Universe”, was well liked.
Since then, fashion shows have continued to be carried out on various occasions. With digital printing techniques on fabrics, she overflows her creations through a fun, colorful design, with naive character illustrations that tell stories about her experiences of seeing the world. The cities she saw such as New York, Moscow, Jakarta became her inspiration. Walt Disney in the fashion world is the right nickname given to her.
Career Path :
- 1995 : Bachelor Degree from the Faculty of Technique and Architecture, Institute of Technology’s 10 November Surabaya.
- 2000 – 2013 : Active in ceramic works under brand name OgiYogi.
- 2010 : Short course at ESMOD, Jakarta. Start accepting customers to design corporate uniforms, private customers. Fashion designer start-up: establish design studio, accept customers, and produce exclusive ready-to-wear clothing under brand name “Java Batik by Yogiswari
Since launching her ready-to-wear collections, Yogi has been persistent in using wastra’s traditional fabric under the “Java Batik by Yogiswari” label and has endeavored to consistently hold fashion shows.
- Premiere fashion show as a new APPMI (Association of Fashion Designers of Indonesia) member, under the theme “Lukisan Semesta” (or Painting of The Universe), at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2014, Jakarta.
- Parade Show, “Beauty of Ulos”, at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2014, Jakarta.
- Mini Show, “Architecture and I”, at the Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival 2014, Jakarta.
- Mini Show, “Adonara Tanah Kucinta”, at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2015, Jakarta.
- “Gedoglicious” at the Main Fashion Runway Show of Mercedes Benz Stylo Asia Fashion Week 2015 (5/10), to be held at November 4 – 7 in Kuala Lumpur.
- Parade Show, “Prettylicious”, at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2016,Jakarta.
- Parade Show, “Spring Summer”, at the Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival 2016
Meet our team
Contact : +6281286060679 | Instagram : @yogiswari_pradjanti & @yogiswari_Pradjanti_catalogue
Contact : 081586002186 | Email : email@example.com | Instagram : @dwisutarjantono