Born in Surabaya, January 19th, 1972
1995: Bachelor Degree from the Faculty of Technique and
Architecture, Institute of Technology’s 10 November Surabaya.
2000 – 2013:
Active in ceramic works under brand name OgiYogi.
Short course at ESMOD, Jakarta.
Start accepting customers to design corporate uniforms, private customers.
Fashion designer start-up: establish design studio, accept customers, and produce exclusive ready-to-wear clothing under brand name “Java Batik by Yogiswari”.
Since launching her ready-to-wear collections, Yogi has been persistent in using wastra’s traditional fabric under the “Java Batik by Yogiswari” label and has endeavored to consistently hold fashion shows.
– Premiere fashion show as a new APPMI (Association of Fashion Designers of Indonesia) member, under the theme “Lukisan Semesta” (or Painting of The Universe), at the Indonesian Fashion Week 2014, Jakarta.
– Parade Show, “Beauty of Ulos”, at the Indonesian Fashion Week 2014, Jakarta.
– Mini Show, “Architecture and I”, at the Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival 2014, Jakarta.
– Mini Show, “Adonara Tanah Kucinta”, at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2015, Jakarta.
– “Gedoglicious” at the Main Fashion Runway Show of Mercedes Benz Stylo Asia Fashion Week 2015 (5/10), to be held at November 4– 7 in Kuala Lumpur.
-Parade Show, “spring Summer 2016”, at Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival 2016.
– Parade Show, “Prettylicious”, at the Indonesia Fashion Week 2016,Jakarta.